DUBLIN, Feb. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Aerostat Systems – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Aerostat Systems estimated at US$8.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$24.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 14% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Balloon, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 13.8% CAGR and reach US$13.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Airships segment is readjusted to a revised 15% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 13% CAGR
The Aerostat Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.5 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 13% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 12.7% and 12% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 44 Featured) –
- Allsopp Helikites Ltd.
- Harris Corporation
- ILC Dover
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI)
- Lindstrand Technologies Limited
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Raven Industries, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- Tcom L.P.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Aerostat Systems: An Introductory Prelude
- Future Prospects Remain Favorable for Aerostat Systems Market
- Healthy Trajectory in Geospatial Technology Industry Boosts Prospects for Aerostat Systems: A Review of Capabilities and Functions of Various Geospatial Technologies
- Aerostat Deployments on Growth Vertical Across the Geographies
- Aerostats: Mainstay in ISR Strategies of the US Military
- Europe Remains a Lucrative Market
- India Warms Up to Aerostat Technology
- Aerostat Systems – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Exceptional Performance in Air, Land & Sea Surveillance Applications: Cornerstone for Present & Future Adoption of Aerostat Systems
- Aerostat Systems Grab Attention in Airborne Surveillance Applications
- Operational Class Aerostat Systems for Low-Cost Surveillance Applications
- Strategic Aerostat Systems for Detection of Low-Flying, Fast-Moving Objects
- Tactical Aerostat Systems Gain Traction as Persistent Surveillance Solutions
- Recent Activity in Spy Balloons Vertical: A Review
- China’s Hi-Tech Balloons Spy on India from Tibet
- Indian Authorities Seize Pakistani Spy Balloons
- Spy Balloons Become Vogue in Military Strategies in Afghanistan
- Germany to Deploy Aerostats in Mali-based U.N. Peacekeeping Mission
- Aerostats Set to Make Big Gains in Maritime Surveillance
- Tethered Aerostat Systems Drive Momentum in the Overall Aerostats Market
- Tethered Aerostat Radar System (TARS): Highly Effective in Customs & Border Protection Applications
- Aerostat Systems Increasingly Gaining Traction in Geo Spatial Intelligence
- Evolving Role of Geospatial Data as the Key to Visualizing Data in Commercial Applications: Among the Primary Market Drivers for Aerostat Systems
- A Peek into Usability and Relevancy of Geospatial Data in Select Core Sectors
- Financial Services
- Technology Improvements & Product Upgrades Continue to Widen Market Prospects: Select Recently Unveiled Aerostat Solutions
- Otonom Teknoloji’s Doruk-133B Can Endure High Wind and Harsh Weather Conditions
- CSIR Rolls Out Third Generation Aerostat with Better Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Lockheed Martin Enhances 74K Aerostat System with Advanced Radar Capabilities
- New SkyStar 120 Mobile Micro-Tactical Aerostat System from RT LTA Systems
- RT LTA Unveils Improved Bladder Material for Aerostat Systems
- Aero-T Develops SkyGuard1 Aerostat System with Multiple Intelligence Sensors
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4pb2u8-systems?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/24-7-billion-worldwide-aerostat-systems-industry-to-2030—aerostat-systems-increasingly-gaining-traction-in-geo-spatial-intelligence-301741938.html
SOURCE Research and Markets