NEW YORK, May 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio has been monitoring the alcohol ethoxylates market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.16 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of about 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download Free sample report
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the alcohol ethoxylates market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
The cleaners segment is the leading application segment of the market.
- What is the key driver in the market?
The growing demand for household and personal care products will notably drive the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 4%.
- What is the key market challenge?
Volatile prices of ethylene oxide may impede the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
32% of the growth will originate from APAC.
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Aircraft Cleaning Chemicals Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The aircraft cleaning chemicals market has the potential to grow by USD 546.16 million during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. Download PDF Sample
Aircraft Cleaning and Sanitizing Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The aircraft cleaning and sanitizing market size is expected to grow by USD 1.56 billion and record a CAGR of 6.51% during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. Download PDF Sample
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acme-Hardesty Co., Clariant International Ltd., Dow Inc., Helm AG, India Glycols Ltd., Rimpro India, Saibaba Surfactants P Ltd., Shree Vallabh Chemicals, Stepan Co., and The Procter & Gamble Co. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing demand for household and personal care products and rising demand for surfactants in developing countries will offer immense growth opportunities, volatile prices of ethylene oxide may impede the market growth is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this alcohol ethoxylates market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Alcohol Ethoxylates Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Alcohol Ethoxylates Market is segmented as below:
- Metalworking Fluids
- Paper Processing
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43066
Alcohol Ethoxylates Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The alcohol ethoxylates market report covers the following areas:
- Alcohol Ethoxylates Market Size
- Alcohol Ethoxylates Market Trends
- Alcohol Ethoxylates Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increasing number of applications of alcohol ethoxylates as one of the prime reasons driving the alcohol ethoxylates market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Alcohol Ethoxylates Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist alcohol ethoxylates market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the alcohol ethoxylates market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the alcohol ethoxylates market across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of alcohol ethoxylates market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Cleaners – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Metalworking fluids – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Paper processing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Pharmaceuticals – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BASF SE
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Dow Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huntsman Corp.
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Sasol Ltd.
- Solvay SA
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alcohol-ethoxylates-market-to-grow-by-usd-1-16-billion-during-2021-2025–acme-hardesty-co-and-clariant-international-ltd-emerge-as-key-contributors-to-growth-technavio-301295422.html