DUBLIN, Sept. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Cardamom Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The cardamom market and it is poised to grow by $168.87 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 3.06% during the forecast period.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is driven by the growing awareness about the health benefits of cardamom, increasing use of cardamom in developing countries, and multifaceted nature of cardamom. This study identifies the rising trend of cardamom usage in herbal health supplements as one of the prime reasons driving the cardamom market growth during the next few years. Also, growing prominence for online shopping and growing demand for organic cardamom will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The cardamom market analysis includes product and application segments and geographic landscape.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Ingredients – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Powder – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Liquid extract – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Food and beverages – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Medical – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Other – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Als Spices
- Cardex SA
- Del Tropico SA
- DS Group
- Flavica spices
- Imexa Inc.
- Kautilya Commodities
- KLG Spice
- MAS Enterprises Ltd.
- McCormick & Company Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iv8uzn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets